Autopsy finds rapper Mac Miller died from combination of drugs and alcohol

Autopsy finds rapper Mac Miller died from combination of drugs and alcohol

Autopsy finds rapper Mac Miller died from combination of drugs and alcohol

His death has been categorized by the Coroner as an "accidental overdose".

Rapper Mac Miller died from an accidental overdose due to a combination of alcohol and drugs, including fentanyl, a coroner's report released Monday said. The manner of death was certified an accident.

Following some uncertainty, Mac Miller's cause of death has now been revealed.

Law enforcement sources say it was clear to paramedics that Mac was dead long before they arrived.

The 26-year-old rapper died in September after being discovered unresponsive in his Studio City home.

The musician had fentanyl, cocaine and ethanol in his system, according to a toxicology report.

Cops found a rolled-up $20 bill with white powdery residue in Mac's right pocket. The assistant described him as already being "blue" when he phoned 911.

Miller had an abrasion on the bridge of his nose, and blood was coming out of one nostril, the report said. The list of pills recovered in the home includes Xanax, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and Adderall.

More than 71,500 Americans have died of a drug overdose in 2017, according to data released the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

A concert in Miller's memory was held in Los Angeles last week and involved performances from Chance The Rapper, Travis Scott and John Mayer.

Related news



[an error occurred while processing the directive]